The Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences at Chiang Mai University is providing an anonymous testing service for the new coronavirus (which causes Covid-19) in Chiang Mai (JingJai Market). The test results will be provided within 1 to 2 business days after sampling.
– COVID-19 RT PCR test at 2,500 THB
– COVID-19 RT PCR test + Certificate in Thai at 2,700 THB
– COVID-19 RT PCT test + Fit to Fly document at 3,500 THB
The service is available to all people currently in Thailand (including foreigners).
You will need a phone number, PromptPay and Line to go through the request for a test.
We will first ask you to answer a few questions. This will take less than 5 minutes. Your answers will be kept strictly confidential. We absolutely need that your answers are sincere. This will help you determine whether you should take a test for the new coronavirus as soon as possible or not. This will also help us evaluate the needs for the service.
✅If you are interested in this testing service, please follow the following steps:
1. Register online through the website https://www.covidtestcnx.org/
2. Fill out the questionnaire and select the appointment date and time for testing
3. Pay online payment (mobile banking transfer)
4. We will review and confirm your payment via Line @covidtestcnx
5. Go to the testing facility. The medical staff will collect samples from your nose and throat
6. You will receive your test results confidentially through the website within 2 business
*** LOCATION ***
==> (Jing Jai Market)” 46 Assadatorn Rd. Patun, Chiang Mai 50300 Thailand
Google Map : https://goo.gl/maps/cqxydLfNNfHoBNkGA
The testing service is opened on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 08.00 – 12.00 p.m. and 13.00 – 16.00 p.m.
If you’are interesting Please make an appointment online on www.covidtestcnx.org
For further information, you can contact us at:
Or Associated Medical Sciences Clinical Service Center: