Covid-19 Test CNX
The Associated Medical Science, Clinical Service Center: AMS CSC, Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences at Chiang Mai University is providing an anonymous testing service for the new coronavirus (which causes Covid-19) in Chiang Mai (JingJai Market). The test results will be provided within 1 to 2 business days after sampling.
– COVID-19 RT PCR test at 2,500 THB (Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30-11:00)
– COVID-19 RT PCT test + Fit to Fly document at 3,500 THB (Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30-11:00)
– COVID-19 ATK Professional use test at 350 THB (Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 8:30-16:30 and Tuesday, Thursday at 8:30-11:00)
– COVID-19 ATK Professional use + Certificate at 400 THB (Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 8:30-16:30 and Tuesday, Thursday at 8:30-11:00)
The service is available to all people currently in Thailand.
You will need a phone number, PromptPay and Line to go through the request for a test.
If you are interested in this testing service, please follow the following steps:
1. Fill out the questionnaire (your answers will be kept confidential) and
2. Select the appointment date and time for testing
3. Pay online payment (PromptPay or mobile banking transfer)
4. Confirmation by email and SMS
*In case of getting Positive result with ATK Professional use; must be confirmed using the RT-PCR techniques By Your medical welfare in hospital*
*** LOCATION ***
==> (Jing Jai Market)” 46 Assadatorn Rd. Patun, Chiang Mai 50300 Thailand
Google Map : https://goo.gl/maps/cqxydLfNNfHoBNkGA
If you are interesting Please make an appointment online on www.covidtestcnx.org
For further information, you can contact us at:
Or at Associated Medical Science, Clinical Service Center: AMS CSC, Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences